Our team of water experts can answer any questions you may have about switching supplier. Just fill out the form below and we'll get back to you with some sound advice at the very least.
Whether you’ve decided to switch your business to PURE, are just thinking about it and need some advice, or want to find out more about the custom package we can create for you, please contact a member of our UK-based Business Development Team.
Floods, Burst Pipes and Leaks
If you spot a flood, burst pipe or leak beyond the boundary of your property, please call Scottish Water on 0800 077 8778.
Alternatively, let PURE know and we will report it for you. If the flood, burst pipe or leak is within the boundary of your property, please call your current Licensed Provider who will help you establish the best course of action.
Gap Site Properties
We may have sent you a notice advising that your non-domestic premises is potentially a ‘Gap Site’. To respond or discuss this with us please see the ‘Gap Site’ section of our website.
Send us a message
Complaints – If we’ve done something wrong, we want to know about it as soon as possible, to put it right.
Please contact PURE and we promise to investigate your complaint as soon as possible.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to: Complaints, Pure Utilities, Portway House, 1 The Pavilions, Preston, PR2 2YB. Alternatively, call 0330 113 3050 and speak to a member of our Customer Service Team, who are able to resolve many issues quickly and professionally. Please detail your complaint(s) with as much relevant information as possible, to ensure we can handle the situation effectively.
- Unresolved issues with our Customer Service Team are escalated to our Complaints Team. After we’ve fully investigated your complaint, we’ll issue our ‘Final Response’ to you.
- If you remain dissatisfied, you can ask the Scottish Public Services Ombudsman (SPSO) to look at your complaint. The SPSO is the final stage for complaints about public services in Scotland. The SPSO cannot normally look at complaints:
- where you have not gone all the way through the organisation’s complaints handling procedure
- more than 12 months after you became aware of the matter you want to complain about, or
- that have been or are being considered in court
You can contact the SPSO:
In Person: SPSO, Bridgeside House, 99 McDonald Road, EDINBURGH EH7 4NS
By Post: FREEPOST SPSO (you don’t need to use a stamp)
Freephone: 0800 377 7330