Whether you’ve decided to switch your business to PURE, are just thinking about it and need some advice, or want to find out more about the custom package we can create for you, please contact a member of our UK-based Business Development Team.

E: sales@pureutilities.co.uk | T: 0330 113 3050 (opt.1)

general enquiries

General Enquiries

If you have a query or simply need more information, please contact us without obligation;

E: enquiries@pureutilities.co.uk

T: 0330 113 3050

If you prefer to call us rather than e-mail, leave a message and we promise to call you back if our lines are busy.

burst pipe

Floods, Burst Pipes and Leaks

If you spot a flood, burst pipe or leak beyond the boundary of your property, please call Scottish Water on 0800 077 8778.

Alternatively, let PURE know and we will report it for you. If the flood, burst pipe or leak is within the boundary of your property, please call your current Licensed Provider who will help you establish the best course of action.

gap water site

Gap Site Properties

We may have sent you a notice advising that your non-domestic premises is potentially a ‘Gap Site’. To respond or discuss this with us please see the ‘Gap Site’ section of our website.

Send us a message

    How can we help you?

    Complaints – If we’ve done something wrong, we want to know about it as soon as possible, to put it right.

    Please contact PURE and we promise to investigate your complaint as soon as possible.

    1. Please email complaints@pureutilities.co.uk or write to: Complaints, Pure Utilities, Portway House, 1 The Pavilions, Preston, PR2 2YB. Alternatively, call 0330 113 3050 and speak to a member of our Customer Service Team, who are able to resolve many issues quickly and professionally. Please detail your complaint(s) with as much relevant information as possible, to ensure we can handle the situation effectively.
    2. Unresolved issues with our Customer Service Team are escalated to our Complaints Team. After we’ve fully investigated your complaint, we’ll issue our ‘Final Response’ to you.
    3. If you remain dissatisfied, you can ask the Scottish Public Services Ombudsman (SPSO) to look at your complaint. The SPSO is the final stage for complaints about public services in Scotland. The SPSO cannot normally look at complaints:
      • where you have not gone all the way through the organisation’s complaints handling procedure
      • more than 12 months after you became aware of the matter you want to complain about, or
      • that have been or are being considered in court

    You can contact the SPSO:

    In Person: SPSO, Bridgeside House, 99 McDonald Road, EDINBURGH EH7 4NS

    By Post: FREEPOST SPSO (you don’t need to use a stamp)

    Freephone: 0800 377 7330

    Online: www.spso.org.uk/contact-us